Traditional Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) works with each individuals unique strengths and weaknesses to stimulate the body’s ability to resist illness, heal and balance itself. Although it is a health care system of its own, it also compliments and supports Western medicine by decreasing side effects from invasive procedures and drugs, improving treatment outcomes and quality of life.
If you are experiencing flu like symptoms please reschedule your appointment and contact your Western medical doctor for testing for the COVID virus. We are doing everything possible to create a safe environment for our clients. Masks are required and hand sanitizer upon entry of office is also required as a precaution. We are spacing clients out to avoid contact and have implemented air filtration systems and sanitary cleaning practices to decrease any possible exposure. Your safety and comfort is our priority.
- Gastrointestinal and digestive problems
- Hepatitis and other liver disorders
- Chronic fatigue/adrenal burnout
- Mental/emotional problems
- Women’s health: gynecological and hormonal*
- Healthy aging/maintaining health*
- Support during chemotherapy and radiation*
- End of life/palliative care
- Preparation for and recovery from surgery
- Chronic or Acute Pain in nerves, joints, spine, arthritis, muscles, tendons, ligaments, inflammatory disorders, trauma
Who should I see for acupuncture?
It is important for you to know that in our state, physical therapists, medical doctors and chiropractors can preform acupuncture with minimal training. So when choosing acupuncture, choose a licensed acupuncturist for best results.
60 Garden Center, Suite 104
Broomfield, CO 80020